- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Rose and Sons
Rose and Sons Review
Rose and Sons is the kind of neighborhood, family joint that strives to make both parents and kids happy. Forget run-of-the-mill, mediocre, greasy spoon diner fare; here diner classics get a modern twist, such as grilled romaine, a fresh take on the traditional Caesar salad with anchovy, toscano cheese, and garlic chicken or the patty tuna melt, a hybrid of a grilled cheese and burger with fried onions and mayo. Be sure to order a milkshake for the kids or spoil them with soft serve—or just order one for yourself. Check out the Big Crow (out back) for camping-inspired dishes.
- Address: 176 Dupont St., The Annex, Toronto, ON M5R 2E6
- Phone: (647) 748-3287
- Website: www.roseandsons.ca
- Metro Dupont.
- Location: Queen's Park, The Annex, Yorkville, and Little Italy
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more