- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
ICI Bistro Review
Chef Jean-Pierre Challet does classic French bistro fare proud by using locally sourced ingredients while showcasing his culinary finesse. Start with crusty slices of bread, baked in-house, and ease into one of three signature tartares, or get the whole lot as a trio sampler. Escargots, lobster bisque, or duck magret are at its best in Challet's talented hands. All dishes are available in appetizer or entrée size to suit any appetite. And cataloging some 30 wines by-the-glass, the carefully selected wine list has some of the best sips from local and French wineries. Check out Le Matin, Challet's bakery in Leslieville if you're in the area.
- Address: 538 Manning Ave., The Annex, Toronto, ON M6G 2W2
- Phone: 416/536-0079
- Website: www.jpco.ca
- Metro Christie.
- Location: Queen's Park, The Annex, Yorkville, and Little Italy
- Reservations essential.
- Closed Sun.–Tues. No lunch.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more