- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bold Middle Eastern flavors and spices are showcased at Tabülè. Get hands-on as you dip warm flatbread into baganüj, hummus or tabülè. The falafels are fried to a deep golden brown and served with a tahini sauce that's thick and rich. Grilled lamb chops are a must-eat dish, grilled to a perfect medium-rare atop a bed of fragrant and savory rice with vegetables. And if you're feeling a little tired order a cup of Lebanese coffee—the small cup packs a punch! Drop in on Saturday evenings for a belly dancing performance. Check out their alternate location at 2009 Yonge Street.
- Address: 810 Queen St. E, Leslieville, Toronto, ON M4M 1H7
- Phone: 416/465-2500
- Website: www.tabule.ca
- Metro Broadview.
- Location: Queen's Park, The Annex, Yorkville, and Little Italy
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more