- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Against the Grain Urban Tavern
Against the Grain Urban Tavern Review
With one of the city's best patios, Against the Grain overlooks the water and is steps away from Cherry Beach, a sandy oasis where locals go to sunbathe without leaving downtown's core. The menu capitalizes on this relaxed, beachy vibe by focusing on shared plates, which makes for groups of friends. Dishes such as chicken wings and lobster tacos offer comforting classics while the pan-seared cornish hen with corn, grape tomato, and edamame succotash veers off toward the adventurous. Validate your parking if you park underground.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Any first hand adivce/opinions on which carrier to use for a flight from Toronto to Barbados. Read more
· News & Features
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. ... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more