- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
BENT feels like a school cafeteria abuzz with Generation Y teens and twentysomethings looking to catch up on the latest gossip or trends. Vintage Pachinko machines line the walls alongside a great selection of sakes, and childhood figurines are displayed like a meticulous collectors' show-and-tell. Feast on the day's selections from the raw bar, be it sashimi or ceviche, or indulge in one of local celebrity chef Susur Lee's fusion creations such as the duck salad wrap. If that doesn't win you over, the daily selection of complimentary desserts will ensure your visit has a sweet ending.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Any first hand adivce/opinions on which carrier to use for a flight from Toronto to Barbados. Read more
· News & Features
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. ... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more