- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Seven Lives Tacos Y Mariscos
Seven Lives Tacos Y Mariscos Review
Pop-up-vendor-turned-sensation, this small taco joint in Kensington Market brings in the crowds. A small eatery of only ten seats, Seven Lives doesn't have much space, but most are willing to forego the seats and take the food to go. Bringing the best of SoCal and Tijuana seafood, the menu features baja fish tacos and camarones a la diabla (spicy shrimp and cheese). The tacos are made with 100% corn tortillas. And the daily ceviche is a must. Juices include refreshing, unexpected options like cucumber-lime.
- Address: 69 Kensington Ave., Kensington Market, Toronto, ON M5T 2K1
- Phone: 416/803-1086
- Website: www.sevenlives.ca
- Metro St. Patrick.
- Location: Queen's Park, The Annex, Yorkville, and Little Italy
- Reservations not accepted.
- No credit cards.
- Closed Mon. and Tues.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you. ... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more