- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Porchetta & Co.
Porchetta & Co. Review
Porchetta is a labor of love for Italian cooks: first, pork shoulder is marinated for 24 hours, then it's wrapped in slices of prosciutto, that's further wrapped in slices of bacon, and finally it's roasted in an oven to get a crispy crackling skin and slow-roasted several hours more. Is it any wonder why this spot, a porchetta wonderland, would have a fanatical following? Eat it wedged in between a bun or as is with roasted potatoes, rapini, or baked beans. Or skip the bun and dig in to pork heaven! Note: There isn't much sitting room (think lunch counter) so call ahead and grab it to go.
- Address: 825 Dundas St. W, Little Italy, Toronto, ON M6J 1V4
- Phone: 647/352-6611
- Website: www.porchettaco.com
- Metro St. Patrick.
- Location: Queen's Park, The Annex, Yorkville, and Little Italy
- No credit cards.
- Closed Sun. and Mon.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more