This high-end lounge in the new flagship Four Seasons Toronto is modern and subdued. The bartender serves up some of the city's best hand-crafted cocktails—Flower Mojito, Neo-Negroni, and the Atwood, which pays homage to one of the city's most famous writers and features havana club anejo, grapefruit juice, nepitella syrup and crispy basil leaf—but there are also craft beers and a complete wine list. French Chef Daniel Boulud has his hand in the kitchen, and menu highlights include perfectly crisp falafel; a selection of sausages; signature Boulud classics like "The Yankee Burger" prepared with freshly ground Cumbra'e beef; and freshly baked madeleines.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Passing through big airports is stressful anywhere and Pearson in Toronto is known for its long walks to make connections. As a small a... Read more
i had a scholarship to attend an agm in ottawa last week. in the past this meeting took place @ what was a "delta hotel", which then bec... Read more