- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Residence Inn Downtown
At a Glance
- close to Toronto's major attractions
- a smart choice for large families
- no minimum stay
- valet parking only
- breakfast buffet gets extremely crowded during peak season
Check Rates from our Partners
Residence Inn Downtown Review
A big hit with families and long-term visitors to Toronto, the modern suites at the Residence Inn come with full kitchens, spacious living and dining rooms, and comfortable bedrooms. Another major selling point is the location: just steps from the CN Tower, Rogers Centre, and Air Canada Centre and a short walk from the Queen West boutiques and Entertainment District clubs. Be sure to check if there are any special packages before reserving; you may get a gas card, tickets to the Royal Ontario Museum, or dinner at Medieval Times thrown in with the price of a room. A hot buffet breakfast and high-speed Internet are free for all guests.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Any first hand adivce/opinions on which carrier to use for a flight from Toronto to Barbados. Read more
· News & Features
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. ... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more