- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
401 Richmond Review
Packed with galleries, a couple of interesting shops and a decent cafe, this beautifully refurbished industrial building is an essential component of an exploration of Toronto's contemporary art scene. Check out YYZ Artists' Outlet, which holds consistently engaging shows in its two rooms, or Gallery 44 for contemoporary photography. There's also the respected artist collective Red Head Gallery. Pick up a Ukranian zither or South African kora at temple-to-world-music Musideum; concerts are also held in the space. Make sure you don't miss well-stocked for books on all things design.
- Address: 401 Richmond Ave., at Spadina Queen West, Toronto, ON M5V 3A8
- Phone: 416/595–5900
- Website: www.401richmond.net
- Metro Spadina, then 510 streetcar; or Osgoode, then 501 streetcar west.
- Location: Chinatown, Kensington Market, Queen West, and The Beach
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you. ... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more