- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto
At a Glance
- free Wi-Fi
- if you can score a corporate rate, it's actually affordable
- little surprises abound, such as free chocolates in room
- area gets quiet at night
- cautious, if restrained decor
Check Rates from our Partners
Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto Review
The new darling of the Financial District, this 65-story, hotel-and-condo tower from the well-known luxury hotelier has taken Toronto by storm. The crowd is decidedly business-meets-leisure, as you can see while plunging into a plate of oysters at the on-site 31st-floor restaurant, Stock, or sipping whisky in the lobby bar, Suits. Rooms are spacious (starting at 550 square feet) and outfitted in classic decor—soothing taupes and browns with splashes of color in the form of orchids and cherry blossoms. In-room amenities include Italian Bellino linens and deep soaker tubs. There's also a full-service spa, salt-water plunge pool, dry sauna, and whirlpool.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
I wrote a new blog about my adventures in Canada and my experiences with bears and other animals
Hopefully you will like it!
http://annastraveltribute.wordpress.com/2014/04/17/camping-in-canada-sleeping-with-bears/ Read more
· News & Features
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. ... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more