- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto
At a Glance
- free Wi-Fi
- if you can score a corporate rate, it's actually affordable
- little surprises abound, such as free chocolates in room
- area gets quiet at night
- cautious, if restrained decor
Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto Review
The new darling of the Financial District, this 65-story, hotel-and-condo tower from the well-known luxury hotelier has taken Toronto by storm. The crowd is decidedly business-meets-leisure, as you can see while plunging into a plate of oysters at the on-site 31st-floor restaurant, Stock, or sipping whisky in the lobby bar, Suits. Rooms are spacious (starting at 550 square feet) and outfitted in classic decor—soothing taupes and browns with splashes of color in the form of orchids and cherry blossoms. In-room amenities include Italian Bellino linens and deep soaker tubs. There's also a full-service spa, salt-water plunge pool, dry sauna, and whirlpool.
- Address: 325 Bay St., Financial District, Toronto, ON M5H 4G3
- Phone: 416/306–5800; 855/888–7867 reservations
- Website: www.trumphotelcollection.com/toronto
- Metro Queen or King.
- Location: Harbourfront, the Financial District, and Old Town
- 261 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you. ... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more