- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Type Books Review
A great, but small, independent bookstore with carefully selected fiction and many hard-to-find authors, as well as a plotless novel shelf and shelves of graphic novels. The art and architecture section has pride of place at the front of the shop and the extensive children's area is in a bright spot up a few steps at the back.
- Address: 883 Queen St. W, at Trinity Bellwoods Park West Queen West, Toronto, ON M6J 1G5
- Phone: 416/366–8973
- Hours: Mon.–Wed. 10–6, Thurs.–Sat. 11–7, Sun. 11–6
- Website: www.typebooks.ca
- Metro Osgoode, then streetcar 501 west; or Bathurst then streetcar 511.
- Location: Greater Toronto
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more