- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Eaton Chelsea Hotel
At a Glance
- all-inclusive atmosphere
- good service
- extremely family-friendly
- busy and noisy lobby at times
- can be long lines for check-in/check-out
- slow elevators
Check Rates from our Partners
Eaton Chelsea Hotel Review
Canada's largest hotel has long been popular with families and tour groups, so be prepared for a flurry of activity. The Family Fun Zone has a children's creative center, the Starcade Games Room, a family pool, and the four-story "Corkscrew"—downtown Toronto's only heated indoor waterslide. Camp Chelsea entertains kids while parents step out (daily from late June to early September, Friday night and Saturday the rest of the year). The Eaton Chelsea has standard kitchenettes and deluxe guest rooms, as well as one- and two-bedroom suites, and if you don't feel like cooking, there's the new BB33 restaurant and coffee shop, Espressojo, in the lobby.
- Address: 33 Gerrard St., at Yonge St. Dundas Square Area, Toronto, ON M5G 1Z4 | Map It
- Phone: 416/595–1975; 800/243–5732
- Website: chelsea.eatonhotelscom
- Metro College.
- Location: Dundas Square Area
- 1,590 rooms, 46 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
My friends and are getting close to graduation, and have begun plotting out our graduation present to ourselves - a roadtrip. Read more
· News & Features
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. ... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more