Eaton Chelsea Hotel
At a Glance
- all-inclusive atmosphere
- good service
- extremely family-friendly
- busy and noisy lobby at times
- can be long lines for check-in/check-out
- slow elevators
Check Rates from our Partners
Eaton Chelsea Hotel Review
Canada's largest hotel has long been popular with families and tour groups, so be prepared for a flurry of activity. The Family Fun Zone has a children's creative center, the Starcade Games Room, a family pool, and the four-story "Corkscrew"—downtown Toronto's only heated indoor waterslide. Camp Chelsea entertains kids while parents step out (daily from late June to early September, Friday night and Saturday the rest of the year). The Eaton Chelsea has standard kitchenettes and deluxe guest rooms, as well as one- and two-bedroom suites, and if you don't feel like cooking, there's the new BB33 restaurant and coffee shop, Espressojo, in the lobby.
- Address: 33 Gerrard St., at Yonge St., Dundas Square Area, Toronto, ON, M5G 1Z4 | Map It
- Phone: 416/595–1975; 800/243–5732
- Website: chelsea.eatonhotelscom
- Subway: College
- Location: Dundas Square Area
- 1,590 rooms, 46 suites
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Toronto for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More