This Torontonian start-up has hit the nail on the head, providing stylish clothes—Tiger of Sweden, Tom Baker and John Varvatos—to the thousands of career-boys occupying the city's downtown condos. This huge airy branch carries ladies' as well, including Montreal's Mackage outerware and Malene Birger dresses. Head up to the lush purple-carpeted mezzanine level for business and evening ware and a round on the purple pool table. Another branch can be found in the Entertainment District at 62 Bathurst Street.
- Address: 21 Trinity St., Distillery District, Toronto, ON, M5A 3C4
- Phone: 416/260–9696
- Hours: Mon.–Sat. 10–8, Sun. 11–6; Winter: Mon.–Fri. 11–8, Sat. 11–6, Sun., noon–5
- Website: gotstylemenswear.com
- Subway: King, then 504 streetcar east to Parliament; or Castle Frank, then bus 65 to King
- Location: Distillery District