- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This Torontonian start-up has hit the nail on the head, providing stylish clothes—Tiger of Sweden, Tom Baker and John Varvatos—to the thousands of career-boys occupying the city's downtown condos. This huge airy branch carries ladies' as well, including Montreal's Mackage outerware and Malene Birger dresses. Head up to the lush purple-carpeted mezzanine level for business and evening ware and a round on the purple pool table. Another branch can be found in the Entertainment District at 62 Bathurst Street.
- Address: 21 Trinity St., Distillery District, Toronto, ON M5A 3C4
- Phone: 416/260–9696
- Hours: Mon.–Sat. 10–8, Sun. 11–6; Winter: Mon.–Fri. 11–8, Sat. 11–6, Sun., noon–5
- Website: gotstylemenswear.com
- Metro King, then 504 streetcar east to Parliament; or Castle Frank, then bus 65 to King.
- Location: Distillery District
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I wrote a blog about my adventures whilst camping in Canada, ontario. Read more
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
I wrote a new blog about my adventures in Canada and my experiences with bears and other animals
Hopefully you will like it!
http://annastraveltribute.wordpress.com/2014/04/17/camping-in-canada-sleeping-with-bears/ Read more
· News & Features
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. ... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more