- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bergstrom Originals Review
The wearability and quality of Christina Bergstrom's bold and bright designs is so evident, that the items practically leap off the racks. Slip on an ankle-length dress in multicolored stripes, or an open-weave bright orange tunic, and you'll see what we mean. Graphic and contrasting, fun and occasionally bohemian, Bergstrom outfits cloak many a Torontonian female. There's also a great selection of chunky heels by Fly London and El Naturalista.
- Address: 781 Queen St. E, east of Broadview Ave. at Saulter St. Leslieville, Toronto, ON M4M 1H5
- Phone: 416/595–7320
- Hours: Tues.–Wed. 11–7, Thurs.–Fri. 11–8, Sat. 11–7, Sun. noon–6
- Website: www.bergstromoriginals.com
- Metro 501 Queen streetcar; or Broadview, then 504 streeetcar to Queen.
- Location: Leslieville
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
My friends and are getting close to graduation, and have begun plotting out our graduation present to ourselves - a roadtrip. Read more
· News & Features
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. ... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more