- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bergstrom Originals Review
The wearability and quality of Christina Bergstrom's bold and bright designs is so evident, that the items practically leap off the racks. Slip on an ankle-length dress in multicolored stripes, or an open-weave bright orange tunic, and you'll see what we mean. Graphic and contrasting, fun and occasionally bohemian, Bergstrom outfits cloak many a Torontonian female. There's also a great selection of chunky heels by Fly London and El Naturalista.
- Address: 781 Queen St. E, east of Broadview Ave. at Saulter St. Leslieville, Toronto, ON M4M 1H5
- Phone: 416/595–7320
- Hours: Tues.–Wed. 11–7, Thurs.–Fri. 11–8, Sat. 11–7, Sun. noon–6
- Website: www.bergstromoriginals.com
- Metro 501 Queen streetcar; or Broadview, then 504 streeetcar to Queen.
- Location: Greater Toronto
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more