- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Lady Mosquito Review
Chunky necklaces in eye-popping colors cover the walls of this Peruvian accessories shop. Bright felt brooches, dangly earrings, and embroidered handbags—all made from recycled or sustainable materials—don't have a hint of shabby about them. Everything is festive, contemporary, and very, very South American. Cynthia Villegas chooses the work of Peruvian artisans you'll see in the store, and she also creates many of the striking pieces herself, many made from the tagua seed of the Amazonian rainforest.
- Address: 1022 Queen St. W, at Ossington Ave. West Queen West, Toronto, ON M6J 1H6
- Phone: 647/344–3266
- Hours: Tues. and Sat. 11–6, Wed.–Fri. 11–7, Sun. noon–4
- Website: www.ladymosquito.ca
- Metro Ossington, then bus 63 south; or Osgoode then streetcar 501 west.
- Location: Greater Toronto
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more