- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The King Edward
At a Glance
- great location
- friendly service
- no mirror above sink in some rooms
- high daily Internet fee
- furniture shows wear and tear
Check Rates from our Partners
The King Edward Review
Toronto's landmark "King Eddy" Hotel, which has hosted the well-heeled for over a century, continues to be a favorite choice for special occasions and a nod to grand hotels of the past. Oil paintings hanging in Victoria's Restaurant provide an elegant backdrop to lunch and afternoon tea while the lobby's Consort Bar, once home to a grand piano, now offers four flat-screen TVs instead. But junior suites are comfortably large and may offer access to the Royal Club on the 11th floor where a well-presented Continental breakfast and complimentary Ontario wine and cheese is served. Guest rooms are decorated in floral patterns recalling a bygone era, though they've been modernized with iPod docking stations.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
My friends and are getting close to graduation, and have begun plotting out our graduation present to ourselves - a roadtrip. Read more
· News & Features
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. ... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more