- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Jazz Bistro Review
Finding a quiet place to relax and listen to great music is a rarity in busy Dundas Square (the Times Square of Toronto). Luckily, there's the Jazz Bistro. In the busiest part of the city, it's the perfect spot to sit back and relax while sipping on a glass of red wine or snacking on bistro fare such as wild boar terrine, beef tartare, or crispy duck confit. It features a state-of-the-art sound system and a beautiful Steinway piano that's affectionately referred to by regulars as The Red Pops. Blues, Jazz, and Latina bands perform nightly Wednesday to Saturday.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
My friends and are getting close to graduation, and have begun plotting out our graduation present to ourselves - a roadtrip. Read more
· News & Features
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. ... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more