- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Harbour Sixty Steakhouse
Harbour Sixty Steakhouse Review
Bucking the trend toward relaxed fine dining, Harbour Sixty goes for sheer opulence, the drama of which is apparent from the get-go as you walk up stone steps to the grand entrance of the restored Harbour Commission building. A baroque-inspired foyer leads to a sleek marble bar. On the lower level is the wall-to-wall wine storage which houses bottles from their 36-page wine list. But never fear, the kitchen's skills rise to the occasion with starters like the zesty shrimp cocktail. Bone-in rib steak is a specialty, and the fluffy and luscious coconut cream pie is a must-eat for dessert. The comfortable high-backed armchairs and spacious, curved booths are particularly hard to abandon after the tab is settled.
- Address: 60 Harbour St., Harbourfront, Toronto, ON M5J 1B7 | Map It
- Phone: 416/777–2111
- Website: www.harboursixty.com
- Metro Union.
- Location: Harbourfront, the Financial District, and Old Town
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch Sat. or Sun.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
A friend let me know she knows someone who will be visiting Toronto during Christmas. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you. ... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more