- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Le Paradis Review
This is the kind of comfortable neighborhood place you hope to find in Paris—checkerboard floors, sunny walls with murals and black-and-white photographs, and waiters rushing around in white aprons. A mixed crowd come to this authentic bistro-on-a-budget for the ambience, daily menu, and gently priced wine list. Almost everything on the menu of seasonal offerings is under $20; popular dishes include Bourride à la Provençale (rockfish, calamari, and shrimp braised in tomato broth); Cuisse de Canard (duck leg confit with a Kirsch and cherry sauce); and classic dessert options like flourless cake and crème caramel.
- Address: 166 Bedford Rd., The Annex, Toronto, ON M5R 2K9 | Map It
- Phone: 416/921–0995
- Website: www.leparadis.com
- Metro Dupont.
- Location: Queen's Park, The Annex, Yorkville, and Little Italy
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch Mon., Sat., or Sun.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more