- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
7 West Cafe
7 West Cafe Review
No late-night craving goes unsatisfied at this 24-hour haven for the hip and hungry. Snacks, pastas, sandwiches, soups, and drinks are all served in this eclectic, three-story, dimly lit cafe. Everything is homemade and comes with a green salad. Soups like Moroccan or vegetarian chili are comforting and filling, and dinner-size sandwiches like the grilled herbed chicken breast with honey mustard are huge. The menu of basic foods sets the tone for simple wine, beer, and cocktail choices. It's not fancy, but there's plenty to choose from.
- Address: 7 Charles St. W, Queen's Park, Toronto, ON, M4Y 1R4 | Map It
- Phone: 416/928-9041
- Website: www.7westcafe.com
- Metro Bloor-Yonge.
- Location: Queen's Park, The Annex, Yorkville, and Little Italy
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $97-$127 -- Toronto 4-Diamond Hotel over Weekends, Save 60% Sheraton Centre Toronto
- $132 & up -- Toronto 4-Star Hotel: Stay 2, Get 3rd Free The Westin Harbour Castle
- $120 & up -- Toronto Hotel in Spring, Stay 3 nights, 20% off — $120 Novotel Toronto North York
At almost 1pm, with a blast of its horn my cruise ship pulls away from the dock and we are on the way for one of the shortest cruises I have ever taken. Read more
From Montreal to Vancouver B.C and many other places I have visited in Canada over the years, I have always enjoyed my time in this beautiful country except for a few winter days in Edmonton or having to Read more
What is the best (fastest, easiest and/or cheapest) way to get from Toronto to Niagara Falls? Read more
· News & Features
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more
Canada's largest city is a terrific food destination with five Chinatowns, two Little Italys, a Greektown,... Read more
Last week, the Four Seasons Toronto reopened after getting a major face lift.... Read more