- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
7 West Cafe
7 West Cafe Review
No late-night craving goes unsatisfied at this 24-hour haven for the hip and hungry. Snacks, pastas, sandwiches, soups, and drinks are all served in this eclectic, three-story, dimly lit cafe. Everything is homemade and comes with a green salad. Soups like Moroccan or vegetarian chili are comforting and filling, and dinner-size sandwiches like the grilled herbed chicken breast with honey mustard are huge. The menu of basic foods sets the tone for simple wine, beer, and cocktail choices. It's not fancy, but there's plenty to choose from.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
My friends and are getting close to graduation, and have begun plotting out our graduation present to ourselves - a roadtrip. Read more
· News & Features
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. ... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more