- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Renaissance Toronto Hotel Downtown
At a Glance
- likable staff
- free lobby Internet
- guest rooms best place to watch Blue Jays baseball games
- very long hallways
- little natural light in guest rooms overlooking field
- hotel's public spaces and rooms due for a makeover
Check Rates from our Partners
Renaissance Toronto Hotel Downtown Review
Where else can you watch a baseball game, pop-star concert, or monster-truck rally from the comfort of your room? This is the world's only hotel completely integrated into a massive sports and entertainment dome. Despite being desperately in need of a face-lift, all of the guest rooms are large, and the most popular are the 70 overlooking the stadium, along with six bi-level field-view suites. The price of these rooms may vary with the event taking place.
- Address: 1 Blue Jays Way, at Front St. W Entertainment District, Toronto, ON M5V 1J4 | Map It
- Phone: 416/341–7100; 800/237–1512
- Website: www.renaissancehotels.com
- Metro Union.
- Location: Entertainment District
- 313 rooms, 35 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
My friends and are getting close to graduation, and have begun plotting out our graduation present to ourselves - a roadtrip. Read more
· News & Features
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. ... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more