Renaissance Toronto Hotel Downtown
At a Glance
- likable staff
- free lobby Internet
- guest rooms best place to watch Blue Jays baseball games
- very long hallways
- little natural light in guest rooms overlooking field
- hotel's public spaces and rooms due for a makeover
Check Rates from our Partners
Renaissance Toronto Hotel Downtown Review
Where else can you watch a baseball game, pop-star concert, or monster-truck rally from the comfort of your room? This is the world's only hotel completely integrated into a massive sports and entertainment dome. Despite being desperately in need of a face-lift, all of the guest rooms are large, and the most popular are the 70 overlooking the stadium, along with six bi-level field-view suites. The price of these rooms may vary with the event taking place.
- Address: 1 Blue Jays Way, at Front St. W, Entertainment District, Toronto, ON, M5V 1J4 | Map It
- Phone: 416/341–7100; 800/237–1512
- Website: www.renaissancehotels.com
- Subway: Union
- Location: Entertainment District
- 313 rooms, 35 suites
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Toronto for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More