- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Renaissance Toronto Hotel Downtown
At a Glance
- likable staff
- free lobby Internet
- guest rooms best place to watch Blue Jays baseball games
- very long hallways
- little natural light in guest rooms overlooking field
- hotel's public spaces and rooms due for a makeover
Check Rates from our Partners
Renaissance Toronto Hotel Downtown Review
Where else can you watch a baseball game, pop-star concert, or monster-truck rally from the comfort of your room? This is the world's only hotel completely integrated into a massive sports and entertainment dome. Despite being desperately in need of a face-lift, all of the guest rooms are large, and the most popular are the 70 overlooking the stadium, along with six bi-level field-view suites. The price of these rooms may vary with the event taking place.
- Address: 1 Blue Jays Way, at Front St. W Entertainment District, Toronto, ON M5V 1J4 | Map It
- Phone: 416/341–7100; 800/237–1512
- Website: www.renaissancehotels.com
- Metro Union.
- Location: Entertainment District
- 313 rooms, 35 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you. ... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more