- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- across the street from the Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts
- popular on-site Ruth's Chris Steak House
- safe and walkable neighborhood
- rooms can be small
- service lags at times
- expensive Internet ($15 per device per day)
Check Rates from our Partners
Hilton Toronto Review
Everything that you'd expect from a Hilton, this central outpost near the entertainment and financial districts is decorated in golds and browns in the lobby with wooden floors and subtle earth tones. Guest rooms have modern furniture and offer Crabtree & Evelyn toiletries. The indoor-outdoor pool is surrounded by towering skyscrapers, which lends a certain eeriness to your swimming experience. An executive-floor lounge has a full-time concierge and complimentary breakfast and cocktails. The suites build on the theme of Canadiana: the Hudson's Bay Company suite, the glamorous Margery Steele suite, the rugged Heritage suite, and the Panorama suite, a one-bedroom hospitality suite with a small kitchen for on-site catering. Tundra restaurant in the hotel's lobby has stellar Canadian cuisine.
- Address: 145 Richmond St. W, at University Ave. Entertainment District, Toronto, ON M5H 2L2 | Map It
- Phone: 416/869–3456; 800/267–2281
- Website: www.hilton.com
- Metro Osgoode.
- Location: Entertainment District
- 601 rooms, 47 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
My friends and are getting close to graduation, and have begun plotting out our graduation present to ourselves - a roadtrip. Read more
· News & Features
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. ... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more