At a Glance
- across the street from the Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts
- popular on-site Ruth's Chris Steak House
- safe and walkable neighborhood
- rooms can be small
- service lags at times
- expensive Internet ($15 per device per day)
Check Rates from our Partners
Hilton Toronto Review
Everything that you'd expect from a Hilton, this central outpost near the entertainment and financial districts is decorated in golds and browns in the lobby with wooden floors and subtle earth tones. Guest rooms have modern furniture and offer Crabtree & Evelyn toiletries. The indoor-outdoor pool is surrounded by towering skyscrapers, which lends a certain eeriness to your swimming experience. An executive-floor lounge has a full-time concierge and complimentary breakfast and cocktails. The suites build on the theme of Canadiana: the Hudson's Bay Company suite, the glamorous Margery Steele suite, the rugged Heritage suite, and the Panorama suite, a one-bedroom hospitality suite with a small kitchen for on-site catering. Tundra restaurant in the hotel's lobby has stellar Canadian cuisine.
- Address: 145 Richmond St. W, at University Ave., Entertainment District, Toronto, ON, M5H 2L2 | Map It
- Phone: 416/869–3456; 800/267–2281
- Website: www.hilton.com
- Subway: Osgoode
- Location: Entertainment District
- 601 rooms, 47 suites
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.