- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Radisson Plaza Hotel Admiral Toronto-Harbourfront
At a Glance
- good value for its location
- easy access to Toronto Islands ferries and convention center
- now entirely smoke-free
- free Wi-Fi
- quiet and seems out of the way in winter and spring
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Radisson Plaza Hotel Admiral Toronto-Harbourfront Review
You can't get much closer to Toronto's waterfront, and unobstructed Lake Ontario and verdant Toronto Islands vistas come standard. This small hotel has an appropriately maritime design, with deep-blue accents; plush seating trimmed in rich, full-grain woods; and the requisite brass embellishments. Rooms are spacious, tastefully decorated, and have floor-to-ceiling windows for maximum view potential. The full bank of windows at Watermark Restaurant also provides a spectacular panorama of the lake, which complements the standard menu of Canadian dishes with a global twist. Guests rave over the outdoor pool, which has a big open deck overlooking the CN Tower, Harbourfront, and Lake Ontario.
- Address: 249 Queen's Quay W, at York St., Harbourfront, Toronto, ON, M5J 2N5 | Map It
- Phone: 416/203-3333; 800/395-7046
- Website: www.radisson.com/torontoca_admiral
- Metro Union.
- Location: Harbourfront, the Financial District, and Old Town
- 157 rooms.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $135 -- Toronto 4-Diamond Stay w/Ticket to Any Toronto Event The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto
- $204 & up -- 4-Star Toronto Hotel, Pay Birth Year for 2nd Nt Sheraton Centre Toronto
At almost 1pm, with a blast of its horn my cruise ship pulls away from the dock and we are on the way for one of the shortest cruises I have ever taken. Read more
From Montreal to Vancouver B.C and many other places I have visited in Canada over the years, I have always enjoyed my time in this beautiful country except for a few winter days in Edmonton or having to Read more
We'd love to go to a rodeo this summer while we are on our Canadian travels! Actually, anything that we might not do in the States (or Netherlands where the inlaws are coming from) would Read more
· News & Features
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more
Canada's largest city is a terrific food destination with five Chinatowns, two Little Italys, a Greektown,... Read more
Last week, the Four Seasons Toronto reopened after getting a major face lift.... Read more