- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Radisson Hotel Admiral Toronto–Harbourfront
At a Glance
- good value
- easy access to Toronto Islands ferries and convention center
- free Wi-Fi
- quiet and seems out of the way in winter and spring
Check Rates from our Partners
Radisson Hotel Admiral Toronto–Harbourfront Review
You can't get much closer to Toronto's waterfront, and unobstructed Lake Ontario and verdant Toronto Islands vistas come standard. The hotel's decor has a maritime theme, fitting for its location, with deep blue accents, full-grain woods, and brass embellishments. The building itself is small; however, rooms are spacious with floor-to-ceiling windows for maximum view potential. Watermark Restaurant, which also has spectacular views of the lake, serves Canadian dishes with a global twist while the outdoor pool boasts an open deck overlooking the CN Tower, Harbourfront, and Lake Ontario.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
My friends and are getting close to graduation, and have begun plotting out our graduation present to ourselves - a roadtrip. Read more
· News & Features
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. ... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more