- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
InterContinental Toronto Yorkville
At a Glance
- close to the Royal Ontario and Gardiner museums
- feels like a boutique hotel
- ultracool lobby bar
- Keurig coffeemakers in all rooms
- some front-desk staff inexperienced
- expensive Internet
Check Rates from our Partners
InterContinental Toronto Yorkville Review
Handsome and intimate, this outpost of the respected InterContinental chain is a two-minute walk from the Yorkville shopping area and directly across from the Royal Ontario Museum's stunning Crystal addition. Art-deco touches enhance the public areas and spacious guest rooms. Orange, white, and brown linens cover cozy beds and pillowtop mattresses; bay windows offer stunning city views. Signatures Restaurant is comfortably classic, and its patio, SkyLounge, offers breezy alfresco dining in season. Relax in the clublike opulence of the Proof Barperfect for snacks, tea, or a cocktail with one of 50 brands of vodka.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Any first hand adivce/opinions on which carrier to use for a flight from Toronto to Barbados. Read more
· News & Features
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. ... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more