- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sandman Signature Toronto Airport
At a Glance
- best value along the Airport Strip
- excellent service
- free Internet
- on-site restaurant gets extremely busy
Check Rates from our Partners
Sandman Signature Toronto Airport Review
Reasonable prices, great parking deals, and quiet, modern rooms are the advantages of this Sandman property just down the road from Pearson International Airport. Subtly stylish with muted colors and white linens, all guest rooms are conveniently equipped with microwaves and fridges. Family suites are available, with kid-friendly extras like beanbag chairs and bunk beds, and kitchenettes for budget-conscious parents. The hotel has a Moxie's—a casual grill restaurant—and a swimming pool. The airport shuttle is comfortable and punctual, and services only the Sandman.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Any first hand adivce/opinions on which carrier to use for a flight from Toronto to Barbados. Read more
· News & Features
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. ... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more