- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hotel Le Germain Maple Leaf Square
At a Glance
- free welcome treats for kids and pets (mention when booking)
- great service
- spacious lobby with free coffee
- attached to PATH network
- near Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport
- area is boisterous when events are happening at nearby Air Canada Centre
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Le Germain Maple Leaf Square Review
Inside the Maple Leaf Square complex, which includes a Starbucks, this ultra-stylish hotel is perfectly poised to receive traffic from the Air Canada Centre across the street and the Rogers Centre just minutes away. The decor is sexy, with a mixture of elements like exposed cement, lush plants, and wooden accents. Rooms are comfortable with king beds (double beds and even round beds available on request), Molton Brown toiletries and rain showers. Other touches include a 24-hour gym and a free Continental breakfast buffet.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Any first hand adivce/opinions on which carrier to use for a flight from Toronto to Barbados. Read more
· News & Features
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. ... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more