- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
A New York–style restaurant of wooden tables and booths, E11even serves well-executed dishes from its predominantly American menu. The doubled-cut bacon with maple sherry glaze is an excellent example of sweet and savory, and the dry-aged rib eye is a model piece of steak that's both tender and flavorful. Wine choices are presented on an iPad, where a full description of the characteristics of each option is given.
- Address: 15 York St., Harbourfront, Toronto, ON M5J 2Z2 | Map It
- Phone: 416/815–1111
- Website: www.e11even.ca
- Location: Harbourfront, the Financial District, and Old Town
- Closed Sun.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more