- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Annex Quest House
At a Glance
- Free Wi-Fi and all-day snacks
- good value
- excellent location
- Vastu decor not for everyone
- no breakfast
Check Rates from our Partners
Annex Quest House Review
Ecologically friendly and following the eastern design rules of Vastu (a sort of Hindu feng shui), the eighteen rooms at this Victorian house are decked out in colorful Asian textiles, wooden sculptures and furniture, and splashes of sequined silk. Rooms are divided into sections that represent the elements—Earth, Wind, Fire, and Air—and have microwaves, fridges, and ensuite bathrooms with copper sinks and wooden basins. The location can't be beat—just steps from the Spadina subway station, which is right on the edge of Yorkville, the Annex, the University of Toronto campus, and the Queen's Park area.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Any first hand adivce/opinions on which carrier to use for a flight from Toronto to Barbados. Read more
· News & Features
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. ... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more