- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Annex Quest House
At a Glance
- Free Wi-Fi and all-day snacks
- good value
- excellent location
- Vastu decor not for everyone
- no breakfast
Annex Quest House Review
Ecologically friendly and following the eastern design rules of Vastu (a sort of Hindu feng shui), the eighteen rooms at this Victorian house are decked out in colorful Asian textiles, wooden sculptures and furniture, and splashes of sequined silk. Rooms are divided into sections that represent the elements—Earth, Wind, Fire, and Air—and have microwaves, fridges, and ensuite bathrooms with copper sinks and wooden basins. The location can't be beat—just steps from the Spadina subway station, which is right on the edge of Yorkville, the Annex, the University of Toronto campus, and the Queen's Park area.
- Address: 83 Spadina Rd., The Annex, Toronto, ON M5R 2T1 | Map It
- Phone: 416/922–1934
- Website: www.annexquesthouse.com
- Location: Queen's Park, The Annex, Yorkville, and Little Italy
- 18 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more