- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Drake General Store
Drake General Store Review
Only-in-Canada gifts like Mountie napkins, Hudson Bay Company wool blankets, totem-pole stacking mugs, super-soft Toronto-made Shared tees, and poutine bowls are tucked into every nook and cranny of this offbeat shop. Giftware extends from the unusual but beautiful (whimsical Rob Ryan dishware and pewter-and-ceramic moosehead shot glasses) to the singularly strange (preserved lemons, knitted mustache pins). Additional locations are in the Dundas Square Area at 176 Yonge Street and in Yonge and Eglinton at 2607 Yonge Street.
- Address: 1144 Queen St. W, at Beaconsfield Ave. West Queen West, Toronto, ON M6J 1J3 | Map It
- Phone: 416/531–5042 Ext. 101
- Hours: Mon.–Wed. 11–7, Thurs.–Sat. 11–9, Sun. 11–6
- Website: www.drakegeneralstore.ca
- Location: Chinatown, Kensington Market, Queen West, and The Beach
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you. ... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more