Classic Hollywood and mid-century-Parisian-style gowns (1920s–1970s), handbags, and jewelry fill this sweet little checkerboard-floored shop. For men there's a selection of dapper bowties, hats, and jackets and vintage suits and tuxedos. Popular with brides are the store's own line of vintage-inspired couture dresses.
- Address: 672 Queen St W, at Palmerston Ave., West Queen West, Toronto, ON | Map It
- Phone: 416/504–7126
- Hours: Mon.–Wed. and Sat. 11–6, Thurs. and Fri. 11–7, Sun 1–5
- Website: www.cabaretvintage.com
- Subway: 501 Queen or 511 Bathurst streetcar
- Location: West Queen West and Ossington