- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- reliable Ritz service
- top-of-the-line amenities
- access to the Club Lounge and its free open bar, buffets, business center, and TV room for C$100
- five-star prices
- expensive valet parking
Check Rates from our Partners
Ritz-Carlton, Toronto Review
This Ritz has a great location—across from Roy Thompson Hall and smack-dab in the center of the Financial District—and a solid elegance, embellished with a Canadian motif of brass maple leaves and local woods. The building itself is a cubelike glass podium topped off with a 53-story tower; guest rooms display spectacular views overlooking the CN Tower and Lake Ontario through floor-to-ceiling windows. Amenities include a full-service gym, saltwater pool, salon and spa. The menu at TOCA, the hotel restaurant, stuns foodies with dishes using local crops and farm-raised meats while the lobby bar, DEQ, fills up daily with guests eager to try cutting-edge cocktails.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Any first hand adivce/opinions on which carrier to use for a flight from Toronto to Barbados. Read more
· News & Features
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. ... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more