- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- central location
- extras like free shoe shines
- "social hour" with discounted drinks at on-site bar
- late checkout
- some services such as parking can be expensive
Check Rates from our Partners
Cambridge Suites Review
With just 12 suites per floor, this self-dubbed boutique hotel focuses on service: rooms are cleaned twice daily, and there's same-day dry cleaning and laundry, free access to a downtown fitness club, and complimentary Wi-Fi. The suites, which are equipped with full kitchens, spacious living rooms, dining rooms, and one or two bedrooms, are done in muted earth tones. At Portico, the hotel restaurant decorated with quirky art and contemporary furniture, mains include hearty dishes such as Cajun charred lamb chop and roasted Ontario Cornish hen.
- Address: 15 Richmond St. E, at Victoria St. Financial District, Toronto, ON M5C 1N2 | Map It
- Phone: 416/368–1990
- Website: www.cambridgesuitestoronto.com
- Metro Queen.
- Location: Harbourfront, the Financial District, and Old Town
- 229 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you. ... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more