- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nota Bene Review
Chef David Lee's pedigree is impressive, having worked in the kitchens of Centro and Splendido; but if that pedigree doesn't get you, the crispy duck salad with green papaya slaw will. Chef Lee turns out finely wrought Continental dishes with seasonal Canadian ingredients. Jalapeños add zip to a refreshing yellowtail ceviche, and the beef brisket burger with Stilton is substantial without being heavy. A stone's throw from the Four Seasons Opera House, the modern dining room is all clean lines in Brazilian cherrywood, chartreuse leather banquettes, and panels of contemporary art.
- Address: 180 Queen St. W, Queen West, Toronto, ON M5V 3X3 | Map It
- Phone: 416/977–6400
- Website: www.notabenerestaurant.com
- Metro Osgoode.
- Location: Chinatown, Kensington Market, Queen West, and The Beach
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun. No lunch Sat.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more