- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
One King West Hotel & Residence
At a Glance
- great views from upper floors
- self-catering facility
- central locale
- excellent service
- some rooms have small TVs
- valet parking only
Check Rates from our Partners
One King West Hotel & Residence Review
Made up entirely of suites, this 51-story tower is attached to the old Dominion Bank of Canada (circa 1912) in the city's downtown business and shopping core. There's a community feeling to this property, which is a mixture of condos, long-term rentals, and hotel rooms frequented by repeat customers. The spacious guest suites are geared toward extended stays with washer-dryer units and full kitchens—a small fitness center, valet parking, 24-hour concierge, and a connection to the PATH are bonuses. Request a suite on floor 25 or above for breathtaking views of either Lake Ontario and the Toronto Islands, or the city's sea of skyscrapers.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Any first hand adivce/opinions on which carrier to use for a flight from Toronto to Barbados. Read more
· News & Features
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. ... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more