- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
One King West Hotel & Residence
At a Glance
- great views from upper floors
- self-catering facility
- central locale
- excellent service
- some rooms have small TVs
- valet parking only
Check Rates from our Partners
One King West Hotel & Residence Review
Made up entirely of suites, this 51-story tower is attached to the old Dominion Bank of Canada (circa 1912) in the city's downtown business and shopping core. There's a community feeling to this property, which is a mixture of condos, long-term rentals, and hotel rooms frequented by repeat customers. The spacious guest suites are geared toward extended stays with washer-dryer units and full kitchens—a small fitness center, valet parking, 24-hour concierge, and a connection to the PATH are bonuses. Request a suite on floor 25 or above for breathtaking views of either Lake Ontario and the Toronto Islands, or the city's sea of skyscrapers.
- Address: 1 King St. W, at Yonge St. Financial District, Toronto, ON M5H 1A1 | Map It
- Phone: 416/548–8100; 866/470–5464
- Website: www.onekingwest.com
- Metro King.
- Location: Harbourfront, the Financial District, and Old Town
- 340 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you. ... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more