- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Pravda Vodka Bar
Pravda Vodka Bar Review
A deliberately faded elegance, like a Communist-era club gone rough around the edges, permeates Pravda. Huge paintings of Mao Tse-tung adorn the brick walls, and crystal chandeliers run the length of the two-story room with exposed ductwork. Weekday happy-hour specials draw after-work clientele to lounge on well-worn leather sofas, around low wooden tables, or in a red-velvet-curtained VIP bottle-service area upstairs. Some 75 to 100 vodkas from around the globe are always on the menu, as are vodka flights, martinis, Czech and Russian beers, and caviar, smoked fish, and pierogi.
- Address: 44 Wellington St. E, between Church and Yonge Sts. Old Town, Toronto, ON M5E 1C7 | Map It
- Phone: 416/863–5244
- Website: www.pravdavodkabar.com
- Metro King.
- Location: Harbourfront, the Financial District, and Old Town
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more