- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- interesting location
- owner is wealth of tourist information
- only four rooms means reserve well in advance
Check Rates from our Partners
Suite Dreams Review
At the western end of the Annex, almost bordering the trendy area dubbed "Little Korea," this elegant B&B has four lovely suites that remain in high demand among B&B enthusiasts. Modern decor in spotlessly clean rooms is only half of the story; free perks include unlimited long-distance phone calls (in North America), parking, and Wi-Fi. The owner is friendly, easygoing and very knowledgeable about Toronto, and his breakfasts are a delicious start to the day. You're also a short stroll from the Christie subway station.
- Address: 390 Clinton St., at Bloor St. W The Annex, Toronto, ON M6G 2Z2 | Map It
- Phone: 416/538–0417
- Website: www.suitedreamstoronto.com
- Metro Christie.
- Location: Queen's Park, The Annex, Yorkville, and Little Italy
- 4 rooms, 3 with bath.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you. ... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more