- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Irish Embassy Pub & Grill
Irish Embassy Pub & Grill Review
Popular both with the après-work crowd and late-night carousers, this handsome pub is the place for hearty homemade food and a proper pint. The soaring ceilings and columns and mahogany wood make an authentic backdrop for the approachable lineup of imported beers, such as Guinness, Smithwick's, Harp, and Kilkenny. As for the pub food, the chicken curry and the poutine, with bacon lardons, garlic, mayo, and cheddar cheese, satisfy traditional and nontraditional palates alike.
- Address: 49 Yonge St., Old Town, Toronto, ON M5E 1J1 | Map It
- Phone: 416/866–8282
- Website: www.irishembassypub.com
- Metro King.
- Location: Harbourfront, the Financial District, and Old Town
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more