- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- excellent service
- Toronto's Hollywood hangout
- well-equipped gym
- on-site spa
- high quality with prices to reflect it
- next to impossible to get a reservation during the Toronto International Film Festival
Check Rates from our Partners
Hazelton Hotel Review
Stepping through a discreet check-in area, guests are personally ushered through plush hallways to palatial guest rooms with sumptuous furnishings, floor-to-ceiling windows, individual doorbells, and electronic housekeeping controls. Rooms are set apart from the main hallways to ensure absolute silence. Bathrooms have TVs, plunge tubs, heated floors, L'Occitane En Provence amenities, and enough marble to please a monarch. Open your soundproof French doors and step out onto your balcony to experience the bustle of Yorkville. In-room dining is 24 hours, or guests can opt to dine at the popular lobby restaurant, One. Each of the four floors has its own mini-business center and there's even a private, 25-seat movie theater, complete with leather seats and a 16-foot-wide screen.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Any first hand adivce/opinions on which carrier to use for a flight from Toronto to Barbados. Read more
· News & Features
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. ... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more