- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Current chef Victor Barry, a disciple of former owner and superstar chef David Lee, ensures that even the hardest to please will be thrilled by the tasting menus here. The selection might include maple syrup charred mackerel, poached white asparagus with tarragon and preserved lemon, and pancetta-wrapped water buffalo. The kitchen is peerless, and the front of the house functions like a fine Swiss watch. A huge iron chandelier serves as the focal point in one of the city's most beautifully balanced dining rooms. Special touches include a champagne trolley and purse stools for the ladies.
- Address: 88 Harbord St., The Annex, Toronto, ON M5S 1G5 | Map It
- Phone: 416/929-7788
- Metro Spadina.
- Location: Queen's Park, The Annex, Yorkville, and Little Italy
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $227* & up -- Canada Sale Fares from Baltimore (One Way) Air Canada
- $155 -- Chic Toronto Hotel through June, Save 30% Novotel Toronto Centre
- CA$169-$199 -- Toronto 4-Star Downtown Hotel, Save 25% Renaissance Toronto Downtown Hotel
- $649 & up -- 7-Night New England Cruise on Holland America American Express Travel
- CA$169-$179 -- 4-Diamond Toronto Hotel near Eaton Centre — $169-$179 Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre Hotel
At almost 1pm, with a blast of its horn my cruise ship pulls away from the dock and we are on the way for one of the shortest cruises I have ever taken. Read more
From Montreal to Vancouver B.C and many other places I have visited in Canada over the years, I have always enjoyed my time in this beautiful country except for a few winter days in Edmonton or having to Read more
We're driving west to Sault Ste Marie and taking the northern route this year, which we haven't done in many many years.
Looking for suggestions for a place to break the trip-an interesting town, hotel, Read more
· News & Features
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more
Canada's largest city is a terrific food destination with five Chinatowns, two Little Italys, a Greektown,... Read more
Last week, the Four Seasons Toronto reopened after getting a major face lift.... Read more