- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sotto Sotto Review
This coal cellar in a turn-of-the-20th-century home was dug out, its stone walls and floor polished, and what has emerged is a dining oasis for locals and international jet-setters alike. The menu of more than 20 pasta dishes gives a tantalizing tug at the taste buds. Gnocchi here is made daily. The orecchiette ("ear-shape" disks of pasta) tossed with prosciutto and mixed garden vegetables is a symphony of textures. Cornish hen is marinated, pressed, and grilled to a juicy brown, and the swordfish and fresh fish of the day are beautifully done on the grill.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
My friends and are getting close to graduation, and have begun plotting out our graduation present to ourselves - a roadtrip. Read more
· News & Features
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. ... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more