- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This cool pizza joint whose open shelving is lined with Italian provisions has a menu to suit one and all-from the simple Margherita to the gourmet Polentona of tomato, mozzarella, fontina, speck (smoked prosciutto), and pine nuts. The thin-crust pies, bubbled and blistered, are the best in town, and generous panini are also buono. Daily specials are hit and miss, but desserts—like a flourless wedge of Nutella chocolate cake—are almost universally delicious. Try the other location if you are in the Queen Street West area at 720 Queen St. W.
- Address: 57 Adelaide St. E, Financial District, Toronto, ON M5C1K6 | Map It
- Phone: 416/504-1992
- Website: www.terroni.ca
- Metro Queen.
- Location: Harbourfront, the Financial District, and Old Town
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $227* & up -- Canada Sale Fares from Baltimore (One Way) Air Canada
- CA$169-$179 -- 4-Diamond Toronto Hotel near Eaton Centre Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre Hotel
- CA$139 -- Toronto Hotel in Trendy Yorkville, $70 Off Toronto Marriott Bloor Yorkville Hotel
- $649 & up -- 7-Night New England Cruise on Holland America American Express Travel
- $239* & up -- Canada Sale Fares from Cleveland (One Way) — $239 Air Canada
At almost 1pm, with a blast of its horn my cruise ship pulls away from the dock and we are on the way for one of the shortest cruises I have ever taken. Read more
From Montreal to Vancouver B.C and many other places I have visited in Canada over the years, I have always enjoyed my time in this beautiful country except for a few winter days in Edmonton or having to Read more
We're driving west to Sault Ste Marie and taking the northern route this year, which we haven't done in many many years.
Looking for suggestions for a place to break the trip-an interesting town, hotel, Read more
· News & Features
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more
Canada's largest city is a terrific food destination with five Chinatowns, two Little Italys, a Greektown,... Read more
Last week, the Four Seasons Toronto reopened after getting a major face lift.... Read more