It's all relaxed elegance here, beginning with the fine selection of appetizers at Senhor Antonio Tapas and Wine Bar and continuing through the French doors to the dining room, which has polished wood floors and plum-velvet armchairs. The exquisite fish, which form the menu's base, are flown in from the Azores and Madeira. You might have monkfish, grouper, or peixe espada (scabbard fish). Traditional Portuguese dishes include assorda, in which seafood is folded into a thick, custard-like soup made with bread and eggs. But there's much for meat eaters, too—like a roasted rack of lamb which sparkles with Douro wine sauce.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Passing through big airports is stressful anywhere and Pearson in Toronto is known for its long walks to make connections. As a small a... Read more
i had a scholarship to attend an agm in ottawa last week. in the past this meeting took place @ what was a "delta hotel", which then bec... Read more