- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Huge dining-room windows frame breathtaking views of the Toronto Islands and the lake at this restaurant, thanks to a location on the 54th floor of the Toronto Dominion Bank Tower. But once your food arrives, your focus will return to the plate. Begin with dishes like the Wellington County beef tartare with applewood smoked bacon and pretzel toast. Entrées like smoked duck with mushrooms and foie gras nod to both tradition and trend. Classic Canadian desserts such as sticky toffee pudding and raisin butter tart round out the exceptional meal. Book a table at the chef's rail for a close-range prespective on the kitchen's artistry.
- Address: Toronto-Dominion Centre, 66 Wellington St. W, 54th fl. Financial District, Toronto, ON M5K 1H6 | Map It
- Phone: 416/364–0054
- Website: www.oliverbonacini.com/ourrestaurants/canoe
- Metro King.
- Location: The Financial District
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed weekends.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. ... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more