- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- high repeat business due to privacy and personalized service
- ultracomfortable beds
- complimentary Continental breakfast
- Molton Brown toiletries
- high service standards mean high prices
- some fourth-floor rooms noisy due to downstairs functions
Check Rates from our Partners
Windsor Arms Review
With a guest-to-staff ratio of 5:1 and 24-hour butler on duty, the Windsor Arms places high importance on personalized service. Lavish suites have handmade furnishings, luxurious duvets and linens, state-of-the-art sound systems, and a different musical instrument in each room. You can dine in the beautifully appointed Courtyard Café, have high tea in the cozy Russian Red Tea Room, or relax and hide away in the Lounge 22 bar. The on-site spa is a heavenly retreat, with a saltwater swimming pool and gym with personal trainers and modern equipment. The building's neo-Gothic facade has been painstakingly restored, contributing to the hotel's air of refinement.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
My friends and are getting close to graduation, and have begun plotting out our graduation present to ourselves - a roadtrip. Read more
· News & Features
While the temperature is dropping in Toronto, the city's bar scene is just heating up. ... Read more
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more