- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- high repeat business due to privacy and personal service
- ultracomfortable beds
- complimentary Continental breakfast
- some fourth-floor rooms noisy due to downstairs functions
- complaints about service slipping in recent years
- rooms ready for an update
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Windsor Arms Review
Service is the motto here, with a staff-to-guest ratio of 1:5 and 24-hour butler service. Lavish suites have handmade furnishings, luxurious bedcover fabrics, state-of-the-art DVD and CD sound systems, and whirlpool tubs. You can dine in the beautifully appointed Courtyard Café, have tea in the cozy Tea Room, or relax and hide away in the Lounge 22 bar. The on-site spa is a heavenly retreat, with a peaceful, elegant 24-hour swimming pool and state-of-the-art gym. The building's graceful neo-Gothic facade has been painstakingly restored, contributing to the hotel's genteel refinement.
- Address: 18 St. Thomas St., at Bloor St. W, Yorkville, Toronto, ON, M5S 3E7 | Map It
- Phone: 416/971-9666; 877/999-2767
- Website: www.windsorarmshotel.com
- Metro Bay.
- Location: Queen's Park, The Annex, Yorkville, and Little Italy
- 2 rooms, 26 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $132 & up -- Toronto 4-Star Hotel: Stay 2, Get 3rd Free The Westin Harbour Castle
- $120 & up -- Toronto Hotel in Spring, Stay 3 nights, 20% off Novotel Toronto North York
At almost 1pm, with a blast of its horn my cruise ship pulls away from the dock and we are on the way for one of the shortest cruises I have ever taken. Read more
From Montreal to Vancouver B.C and many other places I have visited in Canada over the years, I have always enjoyed my time in this beautiful country except for a few winter days in Edmonton or having to Read more
What is the best (fastest, easiest and/or cheapest) way to get from Toronto to Niagara Falls? Read more
· News & Features
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more
Canada's largest city is a terrific food destination with five Chinatowns, two Little Italys, a Greektown,... Read more
Last week, the Four Seasons Toronto reopened after getting a major face lift.... Read more