- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Toronto Downtown Marriott Eaton Centre
At a Glance
- knowledgeable employees
- good value
- large guest rooms
- may be noisy
- parking area fills up quickly
Check Rates from our Partners
Toronto Downtown Marriott Eaton Centre Review
Guest rooms at the Marriott's flagship hotel in Canada are connected to Eaton Centre through an aboveground walkway. Though rooms here are larger than most, the decor is a little boring – you might not even notice, however, if you're shopping all day long! An indoor rooftop swimming pool provides a fabulous view of the city as does the on-site restaurant, Trios Bistro (which features enormous picture windows), and its bar, which overlooks Trinity Square. Wi-Fi is available in all public areas (for a fee) and rooms have plush pillowtops, down comforters, and designer duvets.
- Address: 525 Bay St., at Dundas St. W Dundas Square Area, Toronto, ON M5G 2L2 | Map It
- Phone: 416/597–9200; 800/905–0667
- Website: www.marriotteatoncentre.com
- Metro Dundas.
- Location: Dundas Square Area
- 435 rooms, 24 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you. ... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more