- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- underground access to PATH network
- pool open late
- walk to Four Seasons Centre for Performing Arts
- slightly sterile
- expensive parking and Internet
- hotel is overwhelmingly large
Check Rates from our Partners
Sheraton Centre Review
Views from this hotel in the city center are marvelous—to the south are the CN Tower and the Rogers Centre; to the north, both new and old city halls. Guest rooms and suites have pillow-top mattresses, crisp linens, and cozy duvets in a neutral palate. Perhaps owing to its great size, there are plenty of places to escape: a garden with waterfalls, a 24-hour fitness center, and Toronto's largest year-round indoor-outdoor pool. Club Level rooms have bathrobes and provide access to a complimentary Continental breakfast and cocktail hour at the 43rd-floor Club Level Lounge. Quinn's, a moderately priced steak house, is attached, and lunch is served at the attached BnB restaurant. The Queen tower has more modern rooms with great views.
- Address: 123 Queen St. W, at Bay St. Entertainment District, Toronto, ON M5H 2M9 | Map It
- Phone: 416/361–1000; 800/325–3535
- Website: www.sheratontoronto.com
- Metro Osgoode.
- Location: Entertainment District
- 1,302 rooms, 75 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you. ... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more