At a Glance
- underground access to PATH network
- pool open late
- walk to Four Seasons Centre for Performing Arts
- slightly sterile
- expensive parking and Internet
- hotel is overwhelmingly large
Check Rates from our Partners
Sheraton Centre Review
Views from this hotel in the city center are marvelous—to the south are the CN Tower and the Rogers Centre; to the north, both new and old city halls. Guest rooms and suites have pillow-top mattresses, crisp linens, and cozy duvets in a neutral palate. Perhaps owing to its great size, there are plenty of places to escape: a garden with waterfalls, a 24-hour fitness center, and Toronto's largest year-round indoor-outdoor pool. Club Level rooms have bathrobes and provide access to a complimentary Continental breakfast and cocktail hour at the 43rd-floor Club Level Lounge. Quinn's, a moderately priced steak house, is attached, and lunch is served at the attached BnB restaurant. The Queen tower has more modern rooms with great views.
- Address: 123 Queen St. W, at Bay St., Entertainment District, Toronto, ON, M5H 2M9 | Map It
- Phone: 416/361–1000; 800/325–3535
- Website: www.sheratontoronto.com
- Subway: Osgoode
- Location: Entertainment District
- 1,302 rooms, 75 suites
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Toronto for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More