- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Park Hyatt Toronto
At a Glance
- large marble baths
- Le Labo toiletries
- free Internet
- impeccably appointed
- breakfast is pricey
Check Rates from our Partners
Park Hyatt Toronto Review
The experience here is très New York Park Avenue, with elegant, 400-square-foot guest rooms overlooking Queen's Park and Lake Ontario. Of all the Yorkville properties, this one definitely enjoys the most prominent spot—right at the corner of busy Bay Street and Avenue Road. Two-level loft suites have designer kitchenettes, and the 2,500-square-foot Algonquin Suite affords three different skyline views. The Stillwater Spa is largely considered one of the city's finest. If you forgot any tolietries at home, check the gift boutique for fine soaps and skin-care items. A haven for literati, the Roof Lounge serves up a tasty burgers-and-fries lunch that draws a crowd. The Annona Dining Room serves Mediterranean-inspired dishes that make good use of local, seasonal ingredients; the well-known steak house Morton's is attached.
- Address: 4 Avenue Rd., at Bloor St. W Yorkville, Toronto, ON M5R 2E8 | Map It
- Phone: 416/925–1234; 800/778–7477
- Website: www.parktoronto.hyatt.com
- Metro Museum.
- Location: Queen's Park, The Annex, Yorkville, and Little Italy
- 291 rooms, 45 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more