- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Novotel Toronto Centre
At a Glance
- excellent location
- good value
- laptop-size in-room safes
- small in-hotel parking spaces
- spotty service and housekeeping
- noisy neighborhood
Check Rates from our Partners
Novotel Toronto Centre Review
A good-value, few-frills, modern hotel, the Novotel is in the heart of the animated, bar-lined Esplanade area, near the St. Lawrence Market, the Air Canada Centre, Union Station, and the Entertainment District. The recreation facilities are especially extensive for the price with a fitness center, indoor heated pool, sauna and Jacuzzi. The restaurant, Café Nicole, serves a hearty breakfast buffet, included in some rates, in additiona to lunch and dinner. The Stage Door Lounge, with its comfy couches and fireplace, serves cocktails and snacks until midnight daily.
- Address: 45 The Esplanade, at Church St. Old Town, Toronto, ON M5E 1W2 | Map It
- Phone: 416/367–8900; 800/668–6835
- Website: www.novotel.com
- Metro Union.
- Location: Harbourfront, the Financial District, and Old Town
- 262 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you. ... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more