- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Novotel Toronto Centre
At a Glance
- excellent location
- good value
- laptop-size in-room safes
- small in-hotel parking spaces
- spotty service and housekeeping
- noisy neighborhood
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Novotel Toronto Centre Review
A good-value, few-frills, modern hotel, the Novotel is in the heart of the animated, bar-lined Esplanade area, near the St. Lawrence Market, the Air Canada Centre, Union Station, and the Entertainment District. The fitness facilities are especially extensive for the price. Local calls are free, and all rooms have coffeemakers. The restaurant, Café Nicole, serves a hearty breakfast buffet to guests.
- Address: 45 The Esplanade, at Church St., Old Town, Toronto, ON, M5E 1W2 | Map It
- Phone: 416/367-8900; 800/668-6835
- Website: www.novotel.com
- Metro Union.
- Location: Harbourfront, the Financial District, and Old Town
- 262 rooms.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $132 & up -- Toronto 4-Star Hotel: Stay 2, Get 3rd Free The Westin Harbour Castle
- $120 & up -- Toronto Hotel in Spring, Stay 3 nights, 20% off Novotel Toronto North York
At almost 1pm, with a blast of its horn my cruise ship pulls away from the dock and we are on the way for one of the shortest cruises I have ever taken. Read more
From Montreal to Vancouver B.C and many other places I have visited in Canada over the years, I have always enjoyed my time in this beautiful country except for a few winter days in Edmonton or having to Read more
What is the best (fastest, easiest and/or cheapest) way to get from Toronto to Niagara Falls? Read more
· News & Features
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more
Canada's largest city is a terrific food destination with five Chinatowns, two Little Italys, a Greektown,... Read more
Last week, the Four Seasons Toronto reopened after getting a major face lift.... Read more