- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- gym privileges at nearby health club
- complimentary newspapers
- free Wi-Fi
- inconvenient, off-site parking
- second-floor rooms noisy from street
- slow elevator
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Victoria Review
A local landmark built in 1909, "the Vic" is Toronto's second-oldest hotel, with a long-standing reputation for service excellence. Architectural traces of the early 20th century are evident in the columned and marbled lobby, stately crown moldings, and floor-to-ceiling windows. Rooms are rather diminutive but clean, comfortable, and completely upgraded in 2011 with crisp white linens, splashes of black and gold, and smart tiled bathrooms.
- Address: 56 Yonge St., at Wellington St. Financial District, Toronto, ON M5E 1G5 | Map It
- Phone: 416/363–1666; 800/363–8228
- Website: www.hotelvictoria-toronto.com
- Metro King.
- Location: Harbourfront, the Financial District, and Old Town
- 56 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just a short (I hope) trip report of my recent trip to Northern Ontario.
The primary purpose of this trip was to do the Agawa Canyon Train Tour.
The Agawa Canyon is a scenic area north of Sault Ste. Marie Read more
My husband and I are planning to take a trip in the fall from Nova Scotia to Niagara Falls, Ontario by way of USA. Read more
Just moved to Toronto, and looking for ideas for quick day trips around the area to get an idea of our new neighbourhood. Read more
· News & Features
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you.... Read more
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife,... Read more
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more